General Phone Number: 828-624-1900
Catawba Valley Behavioral Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Morganton.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Catawba Valley Behavioral Healthcare is run by a private non-profit organization.
Catawba Valley Behavioral Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Catawba Valley Behavioral Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Catawba Valley Behavioral Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Catawba Valley Behavioral Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Catawba Valley Behavioral Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Catawba Valley Behavioral Healthcare.
Catawba Valley Behavioral Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Catawba Valley Behavioral Healthcare
Catawba Valley Behavioral Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services