General Phone Number: 828-695-5900
Catawba Valley Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hickory.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Catawba Valley Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Catawba Valley Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Catawba Valley Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Catawba Valley Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Catawba Valley Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Catawba Valley Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Catawba Valley Behavioral Health.
Catawba Valley Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Catawba Valley Behavioral Health
Catawba Valley Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services