General Phone Number: 954-355-5856
Broward Health Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fort Lauderdale.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Broward Health Medical Center is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Broward Health Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Broward Health Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Broward Health Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Broward Health Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Broward Health Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Broward Health Medical Center.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Broward Health Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Broward Health Medical Center
Broward Health Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services