General Phone Number: 954-835-5741
CMET provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fort Lauderdale.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
CMET is run by a private for-profit organization.
CMET provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
CMET provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
CMET utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
CMET utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at CMET and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at CMET.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
CMET offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at CMET
CMET provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services