General Phone Number: 951-846-2560
Banning Family Community Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Banning.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Banning Family Community Health Center is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Banning Family Community Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Banning Family Community Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Banning Family Community Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Banning Family Community Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Banning Family Community Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Banning Family Community Health Center.
Banning Family Community Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Banning Family Community Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services