General Phone Number: 951-845-3155
Admissions Phone Number: 951-334-1405
Childhelp Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Beaumont.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Childhelp Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Childhelp Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
Childhelp Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Childhelp Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Childhelp Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Childhelp Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Childhelp Inc.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Childhelp Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Childhelp Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services