General Phone Number: 802-295-9363 x5760
Admissions Phone Number: 802-295-9363 x6132
White River Junction VAMC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in White River Junction.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
White River Junction VAMC is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
White River Junction VAMC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
White River Junction VAMC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
White River Junction VAMC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
White River Junction VAMC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at White River Junction VAMC and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at White River Junction VAMC.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
White River Junction VAMC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at White River Junction VAMC
White River Junction VAMC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services