General Phone Number: 208-234-7900
Region VI Division of Behav Hlth provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Pocatello.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Region VI Division of Behav Hlth is run by a state government agency.
Region VI Division of Behav Hlth provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Region VI Division of Behav Hlth provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Region VI Division of Behav Hlth utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Region VI Division of Behav Hlth utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Region VI Division of Behav Hlth and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Region VI Division of Behav Hlth.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Region VI Division of Behav Hlth offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Region VI Division of Behav Hlth
Region VI Division of Behav Hlth provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services