General Phone Number: 910-868-6092
Precious Haven Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fayetteville.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Precious Haven Inc is run by a private for-profit organization.
Precious Haven Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Precious Haven Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Precious Haven Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Precious Haven Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Precious Haven Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Precious Haven Inc.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Precious Haven Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Precious Haven Inc
Precious Haven Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Therapeutic foster care