General Phone Number: 252-441-2324
PORTHealth Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Nags Head.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
PORTHealth Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
PORTHealth Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
PORTHealth Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
PORTHealth Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
PORTHealth Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at PORTHealth Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at PORTHealth Services.
PORTHealth Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at PORTHealth Services
PORTHealth Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services