General Phone Number: 601-376-2600
Merit Health Central provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Jackson.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Merit Health Central is run by a private for-profit organization.
Merit Health Central provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Merit Health Central provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Merit Health Central utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Merit Health Central utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Merit Health Central and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Merit Health Central.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Active duty military
- Active duty military
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Merit Health Central offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Merit Health Central
Merit Health Central provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Suicide prevention services