General Phone Number: 870-886-1333
Hometown Behav Health Servs of provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hoxie.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Hometown Behav Health Servs of is run by a private for-profit organization.
Hometown Behav Health Servs of provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Hometown Behav Health Servs of provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Hometown Behav Health Servs of utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Hometown Behav Health Servs of utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Hometown Behav Health Servs of and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Hometown Behav Health Servs of.
- Transitional age young adults
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Hometown Behav Health Servs of offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Hometown Behav Health Servs of
Hometown Behav Health Servs of provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Supported employment
- Supported housing