General Phone Number: 203-483-2662
Admissions Phone Number: 203-483-2630
Harbor House provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Branford.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Harbor House is run by a private non-profit organization.
Harbor House provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Harbor House provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Harbor House utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
Harbor House utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Harbor House and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Harbor House.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Harbor House offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Harbor House
Harbor House provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Illness management and recovery
- Legal advocacy
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing