General Phone Number: 631-427-4001
Admissions Phone Number: 631-470-6786
Family Service League provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Huntington.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Family Service League is run by a private non-profit organization.
Family Service League provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Family Service League provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Family Service League utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Family Service League utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Family Service League and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Family Service League.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Family Service League offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Family Service League
Family Service League provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services