General Phone Number: 336-372-4095
Daymark Recovery Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sparta.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Daymark Recovery Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Daymark Recovery Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Daymark Recovery Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Daymark Recovery Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Daymark Recovery Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Daymark Recovery Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Daymark Recovery Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Daymark Recovery Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Daymark Recovery Center
Daymark Recovery Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Housing services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services