General Phone Number: 860-731-5522
Admissions Phone Number: 877-884-3571
Community Health Resources provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Willimantic.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Community Health Resources is run by a private non-profit organization.
Community Health Resources provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Community Health Resources provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Community Health Resources utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Community Health Resources utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Droperidol (Inapsine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Community Health Resources and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Community Health Resources.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Community Health Resources offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Community Health Resources
Community Health Resources provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services