General Phone Number: 402-717-4674
Admissions Phone Number: 402-717-4673
CHI Health Mercy provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Council Bluffs.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
CHI Health Mercy is run by a private non-profit organization.
CHI Health Mercy provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
CHI Health Mercy provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
CHI Health Mercy utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
CHI Health Mercy utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at CHI Health Mercy and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at CHI Health Mercy.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
CHI Health Mercy offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at CHI Health Mercy
CHI Health Mercy provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services