General Phone Number: 712-642-2045
CHI Behavioral Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Missouri Valley.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
CHI Behavioral Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
CHI Behavioral Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
CHI Behavioral Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
CHI Behavioral Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
CHI Behavioral Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at CHI Behavioral Services and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at CHI Behavioral Services.
CHI Behavioral Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at CHI Behavioral Services
CHI Behavioral Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services