General Phone Number: 252-633-8204
CarolinaEast Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in New Bern.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
CarolinaEast Medical Center is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
CarolinaEast Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
CarolinaEast Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
CarolinaEast Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
CarolinaEast Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at CarolinaEast Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at CarolinaEast Medical Center.
CarolinaEast Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at CarolinaEast Medical Center
CarolinaEast Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services