General Phone Number: 704-660-8321
Behavioral Health Services of provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Mooresville.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Behavioral Health Services of is run by a private for-profit organization.
Behavioral Health Services of provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Behavioral Health Services of provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Behavioral Health Services of utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Behavioral Health Services of utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Behavioral Health Services of and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Behavioral Health Services of.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Behavioral Health Services of offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Behavioral Health Services of
Behavioral Health Services of provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services