General Phone Number: 517-548-1537
Advanced Behavioral Medicine provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Howell.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Advanced Behavioral Medicine is run by a private for-profit organization.
Advanced Behavioral Medicine provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Advanced Behavioral Medicine provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Advanced Behavioral Medicine utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Trauma therapy
Advanced Behavioral Medicine utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Advanced Behavioral Medicine and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Advanced Behavioral Medicine.
Advanced Behavioral Medicine offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Advanced Behavioral Medicine
Advanced Behavioral Medicine provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation