Below is a comprehensive directory of mental health rehab & treatment programs in Inez, Kentucky.
The closest mental health treatment provider to you is 3.08 miles away. If you can't find a mental health or behavioral health rehab close to you, we recommend checking out nearby towns including: Crum, Warfield, Kermit, and Webb.
Options For Mental Health Providers In Inez, KY
Approximately one in every five adults in America has some form of mental illness. Mental Health Rehabs has developed a directory of mental health rehabs throughout the United States to make it straightforward for you and your family to find the help you need. Scroll down below to locate a mental health rehab in Inez, KY .
Behavorial & Mental Health Treatment Centers in Inez
Mental Health in Inez, KY - What is Mental Health
The definition of mental health is the condition of our emotional, cognitive, and behavioral state. In short, our mental health is the state of our minds. It can impact everything from our thoughts and feelings, to our actions and stimulus responses.
Our mental health can have a great impact on our overall quality of life, affecting day-to-day interactions and relationships at work, at home, and in our love lives. It effects our self-esteem, changes how we make decisions, our ability to communicate, and even how we learn.
Although it may be an intangible aspect of our overall health, our mental well-being how we interact with the world around us. How our minds operate, ultimately makes us who we are as individuals.
Benefits of Mental Health Services in Inez, KY
Mental health rehab is beneficial for the individuals suffering, as well as the society as a whole. Our mental health is directly connected to our brain, the place where we experience, thoughts, feelings, and emotions. It can therefore be inferred that we must take care of our Mental Health as much as if not more than our physical well-being. Without mental healthcare, recovery is not easy. This is particularly true when there is a history of substance abuse. research has Relapse rates among those in recovery are so high partially due to the common presence of mental health issues as well. When we treat the addiction to drugs or alcohol without the underlying Mental Illness, we are merely removing the crutch without addressing the broken leg.
Paying for Inez Mental Health Rehab
Nothing in life is free, and mental healthcare is no exception. The cost of housing, medication, therapy, and all other aspects of recovery can add up. Someone has to pay them. In the United States, the most common method of paying for any type of health care is insurance. However, this isn’t the only option. Here is a breakdown of all of the possible ways to pay for mental healthcare:
- Private Insurance can be purchased through your employer or your spouse/parent’s employer. Private insurance can also be purchased directly from the insurance provider.
- Subsidized Private Insurance is available through healthcare.gov to people who earn a low income, but also do not qualify for medicare/medicaid.
- Medicare - A government-funded healthcare option available to individuals over the age of 65.
- Medicaid - A government-funded healthcare option available to low-income individuals and families.Medicare/Medicaid- Government-funded healthcare options for those below a certain income or over the age of 65.
- Cash Pay] - Those who have the financial means may pay for their mental health therapy Inez out-of-pocket. Payment plans and credit options may be available for self-pay clients.
- Scholarships - Occasionally, mental health rehabs Inez offer a scholarship for people who show a great yearning and dedication to healing, but otherwise would not have the financial means] to pay for [the treatment they need.
- “Free” Programs - Some local governments, religious institutions, and non-profit organizations allocate funds to provide mental health services to their local community. However, it is common to see a long waitlist in areas with a greater need for these services.
Your mind is connected with your body and directly impacts your overall health - so care for your mind, body, and spirit. Locate a mental health provider near you.