Below is a comprehensive directory of mental health rehab & treatment programs in Shasta, California.
The closest mental health treatment provider to you is 4.83 miles away. If you can't find a mental health or behavioral health rehab close to you, we recommend checking out nearby towns including: Keswick, Redding, Igo, and Shasta Lake.
List of Mental Health Rehabs Near Shasta, CA
Surveys show that one in every five adults in this country has some form of mental illness. We have compiled a directory of mental health facilities across the US to make it straightforward for you and your family to find the help you need. Explore below to find a mental health in Shasta, CA .
Behavorial & Mental Health Treatment Centers in Shasta
What is Mental Illness in Shasta, CA
Any condition that affects thoughts, behaviors, and emotions in a negative way can be considered a mental illness. Because all of our self-worth and communications are dependent on our mental health, it is detrimental that we take care of Mental Illness when we become aware of it. If someone has difficulty processing their thoughts and emotions effectively, they can rapidly feel alienated and struggle with self-esteem. Unfortunately, it is also common for individuals to turn to chemical substances to self-medicate. When this happens, their mental Illness can go untreated for years—resulting in a much more dire situation. When this happens, we typically,often,might suggest looking for a Dual Diagnosis facility. Dual diagnosis treatment is the best approach to allow both conditions to be treated at the same time.
Picking a Mental Health Care Provider in Shasta, CA
When selecting a mental health provider in Shasta, CA , the most important thing is to accurately consider the individual's needs. Typically, we recommend starting with the facts, because denial is a usual side effect. So first, start by identifying the individual’s current mental health status and if they are taking any types of mind altering substances. Suppose substances are a factor, then reaching out to a dual diagnosis facility to treat the co-occurring disorders would be recommended. Once a mental health rehab facility has been chosen, a full assessment by the provider is the next step. Almost all facilities will have a pervasive and thorough evaluation. This will help the facility determine that the patient is a good fit for their program, as well as help provide the clinical stall with insight on the unique needs of the patient.
Benefits of Mental Health Rehab
Mental health services can provide endless benefits to those with mental illness. This is the type of help that will facilitate treatment and healing for overall improved mental health. With proper treatment, patients are often able to return to their normal activities and live productive and prosperous lives . In some cases, aftercare treatment recommendations will need to be followed to maintain long term mental wellbeing.
Paying for Shasta Mental Health Rehab
Nothing in life is free, and mental healthcare is no exception. The cost of housing, medication, therapy, and all other aspects of recovery can add up. Someone has to pay them. In the United States, the most common method of paying for any type of health care is insurance. However, this isn’t the only option. Additional payment options include government healthcare, self-payment, scholarships, and free programs:
- Private Insurance may be available through your employer or your spouse/parent’s employer. You can also sign up for your own private insurance plan directly through a private insurance provider.
- Subsidized Private Insurance is available through the Healthcare Marketplace to people who have a low income, yet are not eligible for medicare/medicaid.
- Medicare - A government-funded healthcare option available to individuals over the age of 65.
- Medicaid - A government-funded healthcare option available to low-income individuals and families.Medicare/Medicaid- Government-funded healthcare options for those below a certain income or over the age of 65.
- Self-payment] - Those who have the financial means may pay for their mental health rehab Shasta out-of-pocket. Payment plans and credit options may be available for self-pay clients.
- Scholarships - Some mental health programs Shasta offer scholarship opportunities for people who show a strong yearning and dedication to healing, but do not have the means.
- “Free” Programs - Some local governments, religious institutions, and non-profit organizations dedicate funds to provide mental health services to their local community. Unfortunately, there may be a long waitlist in areas with a greater need for these services.
Your mind is connected with your body and greatly affects your overall health - so care for your mind, body, and spirit. Get help from a mental health provider near you.