General Phone Number: 507-289-2089
Zumbro Valley Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Rochester.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Zumbro Valley Health Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Zumbro Valley Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
Zumbro Valley Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Zumbro Valley Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Zumbro Valley Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Zumbro Valley Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Zumbro Valley Health Center.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Zumbro Valley Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Zumbro Valley Health Center
Zumbro Valley Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services