General Phone Number: 509-575-8457
YVFWC Behavioral Health Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Yakima.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
YVFWC Behavioral Health Services is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
YVFWC Behavioral Health Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
YVFWC Behavioral Health Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
YVFWC Behavioral Health Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
YVFWC Behavioral Health Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at YVFWC Behavioral Health Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at YVFWC Behavioral Health Services.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
YVFWC Behavioral Health Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at YVFWC Behavioral Health Services
YVFWC Behavioral Health Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services