General Phone Number: 650-877-8642
Admissions Phone Number: 650-877-8642 x226
Youth Service Bureaus provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Mateo.
- Mental Health Treatment
Youth Service Bureaus is run by a private non-profit organization.
Youth Service Bureaus provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Youth Service Bureaus provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Youth Service Bureaus utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Youth Service Bureaus utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Youth Service Bureaus and possible financial assistance.
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Youth Service Bureaus.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Youth Service Bureaus offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Youth Service Bureaus
Youth Service Bureaus provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation