General Phone Number: 515-276-3473
Youth Homes of Mid America provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Johnston.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Youth Homes of Mid America is run by a private non-profit organization.
Youth Homes of Mid America provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
Youth Homes of Mid America provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Youth Homes of Mid America utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Youth Homes of Mid America utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Youth Homes of Mid America and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Youth Homes of Mid America.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Youth Homes of Mid America offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Youth Homes of Mid America
Youth Homes of Mid America provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care