General Phone Number: 619-428-5533
Youth Enhancement Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Diego.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Youth Enhancement Services is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Youth Enhancement Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Youth Enhancement Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Youth Enhancement Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Youth Enhancement Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Youth Enhancement Services and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Youth Enhancement Services.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Youth Enhancement Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Youth Enhancement Services
Youth Enhancement Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care
- Vocational rehabilitation services