General Phone Number: 425-747-4937
Youth Eastside Services (YES) provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bellevue.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Youth Eastside Services (YES) is run by a private non-profit organization.
Youth Eastside Services (YES) provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Youth Eastside Services (YES) provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Youth Eastside Services (YES) utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Youth Eastside Services (YES) utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Youth Eastside Services (YES) and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Youth Eastside Services (YES).
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Youth Eastside Services (YES) offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Youth Eastside Services (YES)
Youth Eastside Services (YES) provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Suicide prevention services