General Phone Number: 406-245-6539
Youth Dynamics provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Billings.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Youth Dynamics is run by a private non-profit organization.
Youth Dynamics provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Youth Dynamics provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Youth Dynamics utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Youth Dynamics utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Youth Dynamics and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Youth Dynamics.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Youth Dynamics offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Youth Dynamics
Youth Dynamics provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management