General Phone Number: 772-242-1079
Youth and Family provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fort Pierce.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Youth and Family is run by a private for-profit organization.
Youth and Family provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Youth and Family provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Youth and Family utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Youth and Family utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Youth and Family and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Youth and Family.
Youth and Family offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Youth and Family
Youth and Family provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Therapeutic foster care
- Vocational rehabilitation services