General Phone Number: 206-643-9622
Admissions Phone Number: 206-417-9904
You Grow Girl provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Seattle.
- Mental Health Treatment
You Grow Girl is run by a private non-profit organization.
You Grow Girl provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
You Grow Girl provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
You Grow Girl utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
You Grow Girl utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at You Grow Girl and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at You Grow Girl.
- Transitional age young adults
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
You Grow Girl offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at You Grow Girl
You Grow Girl provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services