General Phone Number: 530-666-8630
Admissions Phone Number: 888-965-6647
Yolo County Health and Human Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Woodland.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Yolo County Health and Human Services is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Yolo County Health and Human Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Yolo County Health and Human Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Yolo County Health and Human Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Yolo County Health and Human Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Yolo County Health and Human Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Yolo County Health and Human Services.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Yolo County Health and Human Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Yolo County Health and Human Services
Yolo County Health and Human Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care
- Vocational rehabilitation services