General Phone Number: 530-661-3213
Yolo Community Care Continuum provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Woodland.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Yolo Community Care Continuum is run by a private non-profit organization.
Yolo Community Care Continuum provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Yolo Community Care Continuum provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Yolo Community Care Continuum utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Yolo Community Care Continuum utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Yolo Community Care Continuum and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Yolo Community Care Continuum.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Yolo Community Care Continuum offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Yolo Community Care Continuum
Yolo Community Care Continuum provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services