General Phone Number: 406-245-2751
Admissions Phone Number: 406-655-2100
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Billings.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch is run by a private non-profit organization.
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care