General Phone Number: 203-789-4288
Yale New Haven Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in New Haven.
- Mental Health Treatment
Yale New Haven Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
Yale New Haven Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Yale New Haven Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Yale New Haven Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Yale New Haven Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Yale New Haven Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Yale New Haven Hospital .
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Yale New Haven Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Yale New Haven Hospital
Yale New Haven Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services