General Phone Number: 203-789-5150
Yale New Haven Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in New Haven.
- Mental Health Treatment
Yale New Haven Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
Yale New Haven Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Yale New Haven Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Yale New Haven Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Yale New Haven Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Yale New Haven Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Yale New Haven Hospital.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Yale New Haven Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Yale New Haven Hospital
Yale New Haven Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services