General Phone Number: 913-563-6500
Wyandot Center for Community provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kansas City.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Wyandot Center for Community is run by a private non-profit organization.
Wyandot Center for Community provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Wyandot Center for Community provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Wyandot Center for Community utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Wyandot Center for Community utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Wyandot Center for Community and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Wyandot Center for Community.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Wyandot Center for Community offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Wyandot Center for Community
Wyandot Center for Community provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services