General Phone Number: 530-662-3961
Admissions Phone Number: 530-669-5602
Woodland Memorial Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Woodland.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Woodland Memorial Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
Woodland Memorial Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Woodland Memorial Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Woodland Memorial Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Woodland Memorial Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Woodland Memorial Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Woodland Memorial Hospital.
Woodland Memorial Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Woodland Memorial Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Illness management and recovery