General Phone Number: 320-693-7221
Woodland Centers provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Litchfield.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Woodland Centers is run by a private non-profit organization.
Woodland Centers provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Woodland Centers provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Woodland Centers utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Woodland Centers utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Woodland Centers and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Woodland Centers.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Woodland Centers offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Woodland Centers
Woodland Centers provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services