General Phone Number: 406-541-4673
Winds of Change provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Missoula.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Winds of Change is run by a private for-profit organization.
Winds of Change provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Winds of Change provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Winds of Change utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Winds of Change utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Winds of Change and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Winds of Change.
- Transitional age young adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Winds of Change offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Winds of Change
Winds of Change provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care