General Phone Number: 928-445-5211 x3577
Windhaven Psychiatric Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Prescott Valley.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Windhaven Psychiatric Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
Windhaven Psychiatric Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Windhaven Psychiatric Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Windhaven Psychiatric Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
Windhaven Psychiatric Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Windhaven Psychiatric Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Windhaven Psychiatric Hospital.
Windhaven Psychiatric Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Windhaven Psychiatric Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment