General Phone Number: 770-812-3626
Admissions Phone Number: 770-812-9551
Willowbrooke at Tanner Carrollton provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Carrollton.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Willowbrooke at Tanner Carrollton is run by a private non-profit organization.
Willowbrooke at Tanner Carrollton provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Willowbrooke at Tanner Carrollton provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Willowbrooke at Tanner Carrollton utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Willowbrooke at Tanner Carrollton utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Willowbrooke at Tanner Carrollton and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Willowbrooke at Tanner Carrollton.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Willowbrooke at Tanner Carrollton offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Willowbrooke at Tanner Carrollton
Willowbrooke at Tanner Carrollton provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services