General Phone Number: 239-775-4500 x215
Admissions Phone Number: 239-775-4500
Willough at Naples provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Naples.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Willough at Naples is run by a private for-profit organization.
Willough at Naples provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Willough at Naples provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Willough at Naples utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Willough at Naples utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Willough at Naples and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Willough at Naples.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Willough at Naples offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Willough at Naples provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services