General Phone Number: 562-692-0383
Whole Child provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Whittier.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Whole Child is run by a private non-profit organization.
Whole Child provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Whole Child provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Whole Child utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Whole Child utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Whole Child and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private or Community Foundation
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Whole Child.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Whole Child offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Whole Child
Whole Child provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management