General Phone Number: 928-338-4911
Admissions Phone Number: 928-338-4911 x3678
Whiteriver Indian Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Whiteriver.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Whiteriver Indian Hospital is run by an Indian Health Service and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Whiteriver Indian Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Whiteriver Indian Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Whiteriver Indian Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
Whiteriver Indian Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Whiteriver Indian Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Whiteriver Indian Hospital.
Whiteriver Indian Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Whiteriver Indian Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services