General Phone Number: 989-793-4790 x216
Admissions Phone Number: 989-793-4790 x204
Westlund Guidance Clinic provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saginaw.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Westlund Guidance Clinic is run by a private non-profit organization.
Westlund Guidance Clinic provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Westlund Guidance Clinic provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Westlund Guidance Clinic utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Westlund Guidance Clinic utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Westlund Guidance Clinic and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Westlund Guidance Clinic.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Westlund Guidance Clinic offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Westlund Guidance Clinic
Westlund Guidance Clinic provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services