General Phone Number: 714-378-2620
Western Youth Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fountain Valley.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Western Youth Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Western Youth Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Western Youth Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Western Youth Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Western Youth Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Western Youth Services and possible financial assistance.
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Western Youth Services.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Western Youth Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Western Youth Services
Western Youth Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services