General Phone Number: 406-532-9190
Admissions Phone Number: 406-532-9190 x5
Western Montana Mental Health Ctr provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Thompson Falls.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Western Montana Mental Health Ctr is run by a private non-profit organization.
Western Montana Mental Health Ctr provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Western Montana Mental Health Ctr provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Western Montana Mental Health Ctr utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Western Montana Mental Health Ctr utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Western Montana Mental Health Ctr and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Western Montana Mental Health Ctr.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Western Montana Mental Health Ctr offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Western Montana Mental Health Ctr
Western Montana Mental Health Ctr provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services