General Phone Number: 406-532-8949 x2241
Admissions Phone Number: 406-532-9700
Western Montana Mental Health Ctr provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Missoula.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Western Montana Mental Health Ctr is run by a private non-profit organization.
Western Montana Mental Health Ctr provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Western Montana Mental Health Ctr provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Western Montana Mental Health Ctr utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Western Montana Mental Health Ctr utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Western Montana Mental Health Ctr and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Western Montana Mental Health Ctr.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Western Montana Mental Health Ctr offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Western Montana Mental Health Ctr
Western Montana Mental Health Ctr provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Suicide prevention services